Pitch Me

LinkShare_468x60v1

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Story Line Saturday's

TOYOTA: DOMESTIC VS. FOREIGN
Okay I just had to make this post on Toyota since it has overwhelmed the media and so many people buy FOREIGN that I just to because I am all the way DOMESTIC!
I am not going to say much in the way of buying 'Foreign' except I TOLD YOU SO!!  All the people who have bought 'Foreign' & thought it was so much BETTER than 'Domestic' can CLEARLY see now that the rain is gone...that they are NOT!!

Will you buy DOMESTIC now? How do you feel about this HUGE recall & safety problem? How do you feel about the company knowing about this problem for years, yet doing nothing to resolve until now? I am going to post 2 pictures: 1 of a Toyota Tundra & 1 of a Chevy Silverado Crew Cab...personally I know which one looks better & safer so my pic is the Chevy. What do you think?

Toyota Tundra



Cheverolet Silverado

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya! I drive a Ford and had a Chevy before that. :)
    Visiting from My Kids Are Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am a Chevy girl all the way to the core. I adore my '83 Chevy Scotsdale and my '99 1500 extended cab. When we finally can get ourselves the Suburban I want we're going Chevy all the way. Chevy makes my feet tingle, my heart skip a beat, and I love LOVE the sound of my trucks when I start them up.

    Besides the Tundra's made of plastic. We went with a friend mudding one weekend. His brand new Tundra was eaten alive by the ridge while our Scotsdale survived and eventually towed him home.

    ReplyDelete