Pitch Me

LinkShare_468x60v1

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Loving It!

You know things have been absolutely crazy around here since last Friday (& that's why I have not blogged)! Anyways, I have been running around like a chicken with school starting back for me & Austin, Ethan is getting a new tooth in, mama going in the hospital, J.R. coming home, & trying to love on my little girl as much as I can. *WOW, that was a long sentence :)

Okay so I've taken pictures and not sure where I'm going with this blog but here goes...

I am loving it! Being a mommy, crazy as it gets some days, I love every bit of it. There is NEVER a dull moment in my life & to me I wouldn't have it any other way. So here are some of the festivities going on around my house...





Brooke dressed up as "Sleeping Beauty" in her new dress up clothes...gotta love her she is a girlie girl!!


 Ethan napping on his nanny when he was so fussy with his new tooth coming in, too sweet!




Here she is (needing a haircut) cheesing in true Brooke style, while carrying her new Princess CD Player (that's the strap around her neck)!

 

He just loves his new farm door Santa brought!


In my high chair after lunch...he loves tags, so that's what he's chewing on!

 

Has to be the sweetest thing I've ever seen. This was tonight, my brother (younger by 7 years) took my daughter into the bathroom, sprayed her hair with detangler, combed it out & dryed it :) Isn't is just so sweet!!

 

I swear he's not on anything! I prep him for the picture, yet he still looks like this ;)

Okay so that is what the last week has been like, just a bunch of nothing & some fun along the way. I am exhausted from everything, with mama in the hospital for those 3 days, me going back to school, doing all the housework, and getting no sleep (*hoping the sleep fairy will drop by SOON & sprinkle Ethan so he will finally sleep all night)...

The pain its still there, not sure if it will ever go away, but I'm strong & I know that in time things will begin to change, I just have to P.U.S.H. forward (pray until something happens)! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment